I found on a website what might be in MW2. This is all i know so far. When i know more there will be a new thread. Here it is:
Soap is now a Captain in Task Force 141.
A co-op mode exists outside of single player known as Special Forces.
The game will run at 60 FPS.
They will use a "Live Patch" element to update the game without standardized patching.
The game boasts a more open style of gameplay.
A current theme in the game is the imperfect status of intelligence.
Riot shields are in the game, but unknown to their use in multiplayer.
The new villain is known as Makarov, an associate of Zakhaev.
- Single player will have some kind of rank up feature, similar to multiplayer and completely integrated into the
- Infinite Single Player Spawn feature fixed
- Co-op in MW2 as was in WaW
- Ability to climb ice walls and other obsticles by double taping the bumpers
- Ability to swim
- Single Player will feature a desicion making system which will alter the story slightly
- The M1911 will be in the game
- Destructible Features added to the game
- Possible major changes in the game engine
- New *SPECIAL FORCES MODE* (Mode where you
assualt and take out hostiles in different locations while in CO-OP)
- Steyr AUG is in the game
- Glock 22 is in the game