THREAD: All-In-One Loader (80+ Mods) [PS3/DEX]
  1. 07-28-2018, 02:39 PM
    63
    Posts
    725
    Reputation
    Apr 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.
    Server-driven application for uploading mods to your PS3.


    What is AIO Loader?
    I created an All-In-One Loader for my own personal use, I thought the community could do with something like this so I decided to release. This application is designed to bring all types of mods into one database, idealy to decrease the hassle of needing to open your FTP-client to upload/test mods every so often.

    You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

    Current Features:

    • Very easy to use, step-by-step basis
    • Supports DEX consoles only
    • Downloads/updates mods from a server
    • All major games supported: CoD's, GTA 4/5 & Battlefield 4
    • Supports all game regions folders
    • Upload any types of mods/files
    • Allows for custom files/installations
    • View information for mods
    • Supports formatting installation paths
    • Strongly-typed directory structure
    • Save/remember PS3 IP address


    Latest Build
    AIO Loader - 1.0

    Supported Systems
    Windows XP and above (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10) using .NET 4.7.1 You must login or register to view this content..

    Installation
    Download and run the latest version of the Windows installer, "AIOLoader.Installer.Windows.exe" from the You must login or register to view this content.page.

    Creating an Issue
    Please supply as much information about the problem you are experiencing as possible. Your issue has a much greater chance of being resolved if logs are supplied so that we can see what is going on, which will be found in your application's installation path.

    Contributing Mods & Code
    If you'd like support for new mods then feel free to open a request on the You must login or register to view this content.. Please upload a compressed archive (ZIP/RAR) containing the files for the mods to work and also a configuration file for their installation paths. See below for an example.

    Mods Folder
    This will contain the files that make up the mod, all file extensions are supported. There should also be the *config.txt* file that will include the installation/upload paths, and while the *readme.txt* file isn't required it would be useful to know some more information about the mods, such as creators/credits, version, etc. so try to include this if possible.

    .
    ├── ...
    ├── 'Mods Name' # Containing mods files (required)
    │ ├── EBOOT.bin # Modded EBOOT.bin file (must be DEX - any region) (optional)
    │ ├── update.rpf # Modded update.rpf file (optional)
    │ ├── mod_file.sprx # Maybe a SPRX file too (optional)
    │ ├── ... # etc. (other files that need to be included)
    │ ├── readme.txt # Miscellaneous information (optional)
    │ └── config.txt # Configuration file, contains installation paths (see below)
    └── ...


    Configuration File
    Inside your mods folder should be a *config.txt* file, this is used to install the files to the appropriate/correct path (case-insensitive). Create a new text file and add to a new line each of the installation file paths (either existing or non-existing) on the console. If any of the files need to be in a specific game region folder, for example an *EBOOT.BIN* file will need to be in *dev_hdd0/game/BLESXXXX/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN*, so just replace the *BLESXXXX* with *{REGION}* and it will format the path to the user's selected region. An example of a *config.txt* for the mods folder above would look like this:

    dev_hdd0/game/{REGION}/USRDIR/update.rpf
    dev_hdd0/game/{REGION}/USRDIR/EBOOT.bin
    dev_hdd0/tmp/mod_file.sprx


    All contributions are welcome just send a pull request. It is recommended to use Visual Studio 2017 when making code changes in this project. You can download the community version for free You must login or register to view this content..

    Screenshots
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Anti-Virus Scan
    You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by itsamnesia ; 07-28-2018 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Added virus scan

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to itsamnesia For This Useful Post:

    , , , ,

  3. 07-28-2018, 03:08 PM
    792
    Posts
    50,529
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by itsamnesia View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.
    Server-driven application for uploading mods to your PS3.


    What is AIO Loader?
    I created an All-In-One Loader for my own personal use, I thought the community could do with something like this so I decided to release. This application is designed to bring all types of mods into one database, idealy to decrease the hassle of needing to open your FTP-client to upload/test mods every so often.

    You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

    Current Features:

    • Very easy to use, step-by-step basis
    • Supports DEX consoles only
    • Downloads/updates mods from a server
    • All major games supported: CoD's, GTA 4/5 & Battlefield 4
    • Supports all game regions folders
    • Upload any types of mods/files
    • Allows for custom files/installations
    • View information for mods
    • Supports formatting installation paths
    • Strongly-typed directory structure
    • Save/remember PS3 IP address


    Latest Build
    AIO Loader - 1.0

    Supported Systems
    Windows XP and above (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10) using .NET 4.7.1 You must login or register to view this content..

    Installation
    Download and run the latest version of the Windows installer, "AIOLoader.Installer.Windows.exe" from the You must login or register to view this content.page.

    Creating an Issue
    Please supply as much information about the problem you are experiencing as possible. Your issue has a much greater chance of being resolved if logs are supplied so that we can see what is going on, which will be found in your application's installation path.

    Contributing Mods & Code
    If you'd like support for new mods then feel free to open a request on the You must login or register to view this content.. Please upload a compressed archive (ZIP/RAR) containing the files for the mods to work and also a configuration file for their installation paths. See below for an example.

    Mods Folder
    This will contain the files that make up the mod, all file extensions are supported. There should also be the *config.txt* file that will include the installation/upload paths, and while the *readme.txt* file isn't required it would be useful to know some more information about the mods, such as creators/credits, version, etc. so try to include this if possible.

    .
    ├── ...
    ├── 'Mods Name' # Containing mods files (required)
    │ ├── EBOOT.bin # Modded EBOOT.bin file (must be DEX - any region) (optional)
    │ ├── update.rpf # Modded update.rpf file (optional)
    │ ├── mod_file.sprx # Maybe a SPRX file too (optional)
    │ ├── ... # etc. (other files that need to be included)
    │ ├── readme.txt # Miscellaneous information (optional)
    │ └── config.txt # Configuration file, contains installation paths (see below)
    └── ...


    Configuration File
    Inside your mods folder should be a *config.txt* file, this is used to install the files to the appropriate/correct path (case-insensitive). Create a new text file and add to a new line each of the installation file paths (either existing or non-existing) on the console. If any of the files need to be in a specific game region folder, for example an *EBOOT.BIN* file will need to be in *dev_hdd0/game/BLESXXXX/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN*, so just replace the *BLESXXXX* with *{REGION}* and it will format the path to the user's selected region. An example of a *config.txt* for the mods folder above would look like this:



    All contributions are welcome just send a pull request. It is recommended to use Visual Studio 2017 when making code changes in this project. You can download the community version for free You must login or register to view this content..

    Screenshots
    You must login or register to view this content.


    Please add a virus scan within 24hours or this thread will be trashed
  4. 07-28-2018, 03:25 PM
    63
    Posts
    725
    Reputation
    Apr 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by SoloHoster View Post
    Please add a virus scan within 24hours or this thread will be trashed

    Sorry, my bad. Done Smile
  5. 07-28-2018, 03:26 PM
    792
    Posts
    50,529
    Reputation
    May 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by itsamnesia View Post
    Sorry, my bad. Done Smile


    Thank you
  6. 07-28-2018, 03:46 PM
    11
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    Jul 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    Nice Happy Looks Dope
  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XploitAura For This Useful Post:

    ,

  8. 07-28-2018, 04:15 PM
    63
    Posts
    725
    Reputation
    Apr 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by XploitAura View Post
    Nice Happy Looks Dope


    Thank you, much appreciated Happy
  9. The Following User Thanked itsamnesia For This Useful Post:


  10. 07-29-2018, 02:55 PM
    illusional's Avatar
    illusional
    Climbing up the ladder
    illusional's Avatar
    illusional
    Climbing up the ladder
    513
    Posts
    21,931
    Reputation
    Nov 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by itsamnesia View Post
    You must login or register to view this content.
    Server-driven application for uploading mods to your PS3.


    What is AIO Loader?
    I created an All-In-One Loader for my own personal use, I thought the community could do with something like this so I decided to release. This application is designed to bring all types of mods into one database, idealy to decrease the hassle of needing to open your FTP-client to upload/test mods every so often.

    You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

    Current Features:

    • Very easy to use, step-by-step basis
    • Supports DEX consoles only
    • Downloads/updates mods from a server
    • All major games supported: CoD's, GTA 4/5 & Battlefield 4
    • Supports all game regions folders
    • Upload any types of mods/files
    • Allows for custom files/installations
    • View information for mods
    • Supports formatting installation paths
    • Strongly-typed directory structure
    • Save/remember PS3 IP address


    Latest Build
    AIO Loader - 1.0

    Supported Systems
    Windows XP and above (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10) using .NET 4.7.1 You must login or register to view this content..

    Installation
    Download and run the latest version of the Windows installer, "AIOLoader.Installer.Windows.exe" from the You must login or register to view this content.page.

    Creating an Issue
    Please supply as much information about the problem you are experiencing as possible. Your issue has a much greater chance of being resolved if logs are supplied so that we can see what is going on, which will be found in your application's installation path.

    Contributing Mods & Code
    If you'd like support for new mods then feel free to open a request on the You must login or register to view this content.. Please upload a compressed archive (ZIP/RAR) containing the files for the mods to work and also a configuration file for their installation paths. See below for an example.

    Mods Folder
    This will contain the files that make up the mod, all file extensions are supported. There should also be the *config.txt* file that will include the installation/upload paths, and while the *readme.txt* file isn't required it would be useful to know some more information about the mods, such as creators/credits, version, etc. so try to include this if possible.

    .
    ├── ...
    ├── 'Mods Name' # Containing mods files (required)
    │ ├── EBOOT.bin # Modded EBOOT.bin file (must be DEX - any region) (optional)
    │ ├── update.rpf # Modded update.rpf file (optional)
    │ ├── mod_file.sprx # Maybe a SPRX file too (optional)
    │ ├── ... # etc. (other files that need to be included)
    │ ├── readme.txt # Miscellaneous information (optional)
    │ └── config.txt # Configuration file, contains installation paths (see below)
    └── ...


    Configuration File
    Inside your mods folder should be a *config.txt* file, this is used to install the files to the appropriate/correct path (case-insensitive). Create a new text file and add to a new line each of the installation file paths (either existing or non-existing) on the console. If any of the files need to be in a specific game region folder, for example an *EBOOT.BIN* file will need to be in *dev_hdd0/game/BLESXXXX/USRDIR/EBOOT.BIN*, so just replace the *BLESXXXX* with *{REGION}* and it will format the path to the user's selected region. An example of a *config.txt* for the mods folder above would look like this:



    All contributions are welcome just send a pull request. It is recommended to use Visual Studio 2017 when making code changes in this project. You can download the community version for free You must login or register to view this content..

    Screenshots
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Anti-Virus Scan
    You must login or register to view this content.


    most the games in the tool i cant find the US version for the disc
  11. 07-29-2018, 04:32 PM
    illusional's Avatar
    illusional
    Climbing up the ladder
    illusional's Avatar
    illusional
    Climbing up the ladder
    513
    Posts
    21,931
    Reputation
    Nov 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Advanced Warfare: BLUS31446
    Battlefield 4: BLUS31162
    Black Ops 2: BLUS31011
    Ghosts: BLUS31270
  12. 07-29-2018, 05:07 PM
    63
    Posts
    725
    Reputation
    Apr 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by illusional View Post
    Advanced Warfare: BLUS31446
    Battlefield 4: BLUS31162
    Black Ops 2: BLUS31011
    Ghosts: BLUS31270


    Oh, I copied them all from one site so that's probably why. I'll add support for them now and it will be reflected onto the database in a few moments. Thanks for the feedback.
    Last edited by itsamnesia ; 07-29-2018 at 05:09 PM.

  13. 07-30-2018, 11:40 AM
    1
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Jul 2018
    NextGenUpdate
    How to download mode