THREAD: OG Gamertags
  1. 05-28-2017, 04:16 PM
    Jarzh
    Hurah!
    Jarzh
    Hurah!
    NextGenUpdate
    Ok, so last night I came across this kid selling so called OG gamertag on instagram but little did I notice that the gamertag is called "Phjy" someone please explain to me how a 4 letter gamertag like that with random ass letters becomes OG lmfao. I mean why would someone waste $50 on a useless gamertag that has no meaning to it while you can create a 4 letter too. Heres my point of view, it would be worth buying if it had a meaning to the gamertag but to me it seems kids now a days think that creating a random 4 letter becomes OG. Loes
  2. 05-30-2017, 03:53 PM
    ymh
    Treasure hunter
    ymh
    Treasure hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Levisaurus View Post
    Sleepy Head

hey, what Japanese folders you got for ps3, or just recommended a decent lot of games that i can buy off JP Store? you seem like the kind of person who would know.
  3. 05-31-2017, 05:49 AM
    Levisaurus
    Do a barrel roll!
    Levisaurus
    Do a barrel roll!
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by KOFU View Post
    hey, what Japanese folders you got for ps3, or just recommended a decent lot of games that i can buy off JP Store? you seem like the kind of person who would know.

Don't really have a list. But games that a lot of people don't have are good ones to get off the store lol. Also PS Vita plats are good, especially ones that arent dumped. Those are rare
  4. 05-31-2017, 11:01 AM
    ymh
    Treasure hunter
    ymh
    Treasure hunter
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Levisaurus View Post
    Don't really have a list. But games that a lot of people don't have are good ones to get off the store lol. Also PS Vita plats are good, especially ones that arent dumped. Those are rare

i don't have a vita, but i'll look into it further. If you wanna add me on PSN its Ekofu, Not the account i wanted to main but my other accounts are not recoverable if i forget details.
    Last edited by ymh ; 05-31-2017 at 11:11 AM.

5. 05-31-2017, 11:07 AM
    Kronos
    Former Staff
    Kronos
    Former Staff
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Jarzh View Post
    Ok, so last night I came across this kid selling so called OG gamertag on instagram but little did I notice that the gamertag is called "Phjy" someone please explain to me how a 4 letter gamertag like that with random ass letters becomes OG lmfao. I mean why would someone waste $50 on a useless gamertag that has no meaning to it while you can create a 4 letter too. Heres my point of view, it would be worth buying if it had a meaning to the gamertag but to me it seems kids now a days think that creating a random 4 letter becomes OG. Loes

its considered "OG" because they are rare, cant make 4 letter or 3 letter gamertags anymore, i guess people want them because of that, also because to some people they look clean for trickshotters, IMO "OG" gamertags are actual words like the gamertag "game" or "Tag" or something along those lines.
  6. 06-01-2017, 08:21 AM
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    Hydrogen
    Super Mod
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Jarzh View Post

It's 2017, who the hell cares about "OG" Gamertags anymore.

I made Lwja back in 2010, and I never called it an OG Gamertag. I just named it whatever and moved on with life.
  7. 06-21-2017, 09:07 PM
    serlac
    Save Point
    serlac
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    I own accounts like Abortem and lDRUGGiE. Although I am friends with others that have the name "illegibility" "Konfez" "ImAnxiousz"
  8. 07-15-2017, 09:54 PM
    Jamie_V2
    Save Point
    Jamie_V2
    Save Point
    NextGenUpdate
    Add my two OG PSNs dude; Stancers and Redelivering
  9. 07-28-2017, 12:15 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    I have the psn zawgy, Fhind, watehr, Fhly, Alligaters, Wishing, Lightsabrs. They aren't that OG but they are pretty cool
  10. 08-01-2017, 01:41 AM
    SeiffyTheGod
    Can’t trickshot me!
    SeiffyTheGod
    Can’t trickshot me!
    NextGenUpdate
    saw a 3 letter psn name when i was playing mwr it was like Qrt something like that,it was some guy from saudi arabia