here is the link for the non believers: https://mega.nz/#F!kJ5gTIZa!xK9HvADw2oUofzwmEasyCA
Use the 2nd character, he has all the updated content. The other characters exist for sliders and testing purposes on my end, but you can use them to do whatever
PLEASE do not misuse this online. DS2 has a pretty shitty online experience since there isn't any anti cheat, but i know that will only encourage you.
Most of the gear on the save is modded. All the catalysts have a huge scaling boost, all +5 shields have a big defenses boost, etc.
- You start out with max souls on your character and max souls on a bloodstain in Majula.
- All stats are edited to 1 for maximum optimization
- 4 Ring of Blades equipped for maximum damage
- Dragon Armor is in storage so you can pretend to be a priest or something when you use the stones
- Modded mule rooms at Cardinal Tower upstairs with all spells except hexes, all gestures, all covenant rings (including Agape), and more random junk. DO NOT pick up the weapon by the bonfire, it will break your save. I personally use it for catching cheaters who abuse stuff like this
- Modded mule room at No Man's Wharf bonfire with stacks and stacks of Old Souls and torches
- All armor at max upgrade with duplicates
- All weapons with various infusions
- Infused uninfusbale weapons
- Unobtainable weapon reskins, as well as the limited time ones
- Most bonfires unlocked if you also import the options file (missing like 1)
- Maxed out covenant ranks