THREAD: Watch Dogs 2 Researcher and Shutterbug [CUSA04294]
  1. 07-19-2020, 07:30 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    You must login or register to view this content.

Didn't realize that the US digi version was EU heh heh

Here's the save for the Researcher (Electro Shock under Tinkering) and Shutterbug (Just one more pic) trophies....you can also get Make Every Voice Count and Hack the World since this save hasn't completed the game yet

You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by aeneax ; 07-23-2020 at 01:48 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ninjatortuga For This Useful Post:

, ,

3. 07-19-2020, 03:26 PM
    aeneax
    aeneax
    NextGenUpdate
    When you go to the PSN store for Watchdogs 2 where you are, what CUSA is in the URL? 04459, or 04294? I show the former, not 04294. It could be that like a lot of Ubisoft titles, this is just multiregional. Meaning that whatever that link says it is, or whatever the game box says it is, it could be that US and EU saves (and maybe others) wind up saving to the same CUSA anyway. If you check the URL and it shows 04459 (or whatever the US one is "supposed" to be), then it's safe to go ahead and change the tag to multi-regional.
  4. 07-20-2020, 08:37 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by aeneax View Post
    When you go to the PSN store for Watchdogs 2 where you are, what CUSA is in the URL? 04459, or 04294? I show the former, not 04294. It could be that like a lot of Ubisoft titles, this is just multiregional. Meaning that whatever that link says it is, or whatever the game box says it is, it could be that US and EU saves (and maybe others) wind up saving to the same CUSA anyway. If you check the URL and it shows 04459 (or whatever the US one is "supposed" to be), then it's safe to go ahead and change the tag to multi-regional.

I downloaded it off of ps now and that was the cusa within save wizard
  5. 07-21-2020, 01:37 PM
    aeneax
    aeneax
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ninjatortuga View Post

Which? The one the thread shows?
  6. 07-21-2020, 03:32 PM
    burntlink
    Dabbler
    burntlink
    Dabbler
    NextGenUpdate
    I believe most recent Ubisoft titles all share the same multi-regional CUSA.

If I remember correctly, this changed from multiple CUSA a few years ago, to practically all their games being released as Multi-Regional.
    AC Odyssey being a prime example of this. I own the Ultimate Edition, yet many people can play with my saves.

As for this save, I own the UK physical edition of this game, and this save works fine on my copy.
  7. The Following User Thanked burntlink For This Useful Post:

8. 07-22-2020, 09:50 PM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ninjatortuga View Post

Which? The one the thread shows?

yeah shows the one in the header
  9. The Following User Thanked ninjatortuga For This Useful Post:

10. 07-23-2020, 01:49 PM
    aeneax
    aeneax
    NextGenUpdate
    Changed to multiregional. If it's showing one CUSA in the PSN store but the save is making a different CUSA save, the same as others' regions, then seems pretty clear. Thanks!
  11. The Following User Thanked aeneax For This Useful Post: